Wednesday, July 29, 2009

a kind of poem.


...there she was in all her splendor,

as exquisite as ever,

her body against the evening sky left me breathless,

her stance was a promise of sturdiness and comfort,

so full of strength and yet sleek in her appearance,

there i was wishing she was mine to take,

wishing she and i,history we have to make
i walked up to her as bedazzled as ever,

in a trance-like state oblivious of other existence,

like a ferric material in a magnetic field,

i was drawn to her, my body in a state of hyperdynamism,

inexplicable palpitations,

blood coursing through twice as fast,

my breath coming in a handful of gasps,

the closer i got the weaker i felt,

like the sun she was,and i a rock,

the closer i got like lava i melt
there she was her body a few inches from mine,

the smell of her wafting through the evening air,

down my nasal faculties,causing a neural uproar,

i stood transfixed,wanting to touch her but undecided how to,

wanting to be just perfect,never too rough and never too gentle,

her body was as smooth as glassware,

as shiny as a well polished brassware,

an epitome of beauty,a real show of craftmanship,

in unspoken words i expressed my love for her,

hoping and praying that she feels the same,

no one else but love to blame,

like a lion in a cage she has me tamed
unexplored and undiscovered she was,

all newness and as virgin as ever,

each part of her a promise of a taste of heaven,

the thought of her being mine welled me with pride,

like a groom,smiling at his bride,

the whole of me i give to her,

every molecule and every atom,

oh!how much i love you my rolls royce phantom.

No comments:

Post a Comment